This stove fan is the silent and energy-saving way to heat a room.
This wood stove fan is designed to be eco-friendly. It helps to circulate heat from an existing freestanding stove oven or log burner, allowing for a room to heat up much more effectively. This heat powered stove fan is made from sturdy, strong anodized aluminium, operates silently and creates a quiet and comfortable environment. Additionally, this fan does not need installation.
Please note: Don’t allow children to touch or play with the fan. Don’t put the stove fan closed to the fire.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Anodized aluminium
- Overall dimensions: 13.5 x 8.5 x 22.5 cm (W x D x H)
- Starting temperature: 50 ℃
- Working temperature: 50 – 300 ℃
- Airflow: 120 – 160 CFM
- With 3 blades
- With fire-proof wires
- Place the stove fan as far from the flue pipe as possible
- Remove the fan from the stove if temperature exceeds 345 ℃
- Wear gloves to protect against burns or injury by the rotating blades
- Do not put the stove fan closed to the fire
- Do not allow children to touch or play with the fan